Friday, April 17, 2009

Circus Rap



For this project I used 9 different loops and two effects. The effects I used was the repeating effect and the change tempo effect. I repeated measures 1-14 and changed their tempo. When doing this project I ran into many problems. First off, I had a lot of trouble trying to save this project. At first I would just click save and whenever I did this the work I had done for the day deleted. I finally figured out after 3 days of this happening that to save it the only thing that worked for me was clicking "save project as"; there is probably some other way to do this but I never figured out how to save my project without creating a new project every time. Another problem I had was actually listening to the music on freeloops. For some reason the computer would not let me listen to the loops but it still would let me listen to Audacity. In order to solve this problem I restarted my computer.

No comments:

Post a Comment