Friday, March 13, 2009











This is a picture of my house. I started building it with just two rectangles and used the push/pull tool. I added windows, doors, stairs, roofs, and a deck to the two rectangles. Then I made ground around my house. I found that this was a very difficult thing to do because my house was built on a hill so one part of it is lower than the rest of it. It took me a really long time to figure out how to slant it to a downward direction without moving the whole ground. I learned that by adding another line to the grass I could just pull that segment of the ground down and connect it to the other pieces of land.

6 comments:

  1. I like they way you included topography in your house design. it flaunts the features of your stylistic house.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Kacy this really looks like our house! :) Its cool how you actually made the lower driveway look lower so you can see under the deck and see our basement. Very well done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i really enjoy the hilly-ness if the landscape =] i tried to do this for my house but it was rather complicated! good work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks really good Kacy. I know it was tough but you did a really good job with the hills!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! I think you'll have to consider becoming a landscape designer! Your house is great, too, but your landscape design is really amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the use of landscape. I like how you made hills and the deck looks really good. How did you make such good trees?

    ReplyDelete