Friday, March 13, 2009

My first house


This is the first house that I created on Google Sketchup. The basic functions that I used were the ones the tutorial displayed. First, I started with the slab of the house and starting building from there. (and everyone did this so they know how to build a house like this) When working on this house there were many difficulties that I encountered. First, I had trouble making the different levels of roof. When trying to pull the arcs out it was hard for me to actually get the wall to go with the roof. In the picture on the top left, I don't know if you can see it or not, but there is space where the two walls connect on the archway. When creating this house there were two different affects that I found useful by the bucket tool, using translucent to make the windows clear, and the water to make the water in the pool.



No comments:

Post a Comment