Friday, March 27, 2009

So these are my steps in making a spiral staircase. I started with a circle divided up with another circle that i pulled up in the middle. The hardest part was figuring out how to make the other level. But i figured out that I just had to bring the post down in the middle and put another circle on that and then start the whole process over. It became easier as I went on because you just have to repeat everything every time you start a new level. I deleted the blocks of the different sections that I pulled up to make it look more like a spiral staircase. It's a pretty simple project so people could make them to put into houses they have made!


















5 comments:

  1. This is cool just as a piece of art, let alone the fact that it could function as a staircase in a house.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your process pictures are really helpful too. Others in the class should check out this post as a model of what I am looking for.

    ReplyDelete
  3. good thing this was my idea Georgia, good try though.

    ReplyDelete