Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Mario 64


The image on top is my sketchup version of the picture on the bottom, it is incomplete, but it's taking me a while, so I thought I'd post my progress. To make this I just used the rectangle tool to draw the ground and wall, also to make the blocks. I only used the colors that sketchup had, so the colors don't really match. To make the trees I just stuck a bunch of spheres together. For the raised ground I drew the outline with the pencil, then used the push pull tool.

2 comments:

  1. wow that's really accurate. I like all your mario themed stuff. it would be cool if you culd get the colors to match. the trees look really cool. how did you make them?

    ReplyDelete
  2. To make the trees I downloaded an orb from the internet, and then stuck them all together and colored them green, it came out looking a lot like the game trees.

    ReplyDelete