Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Lincoln Memorial and Washington Monument



Here I made the Washington monument and the Lincoln memorial. I started this by making the ground with a big square in order ro see which axis would be the ground. I then added a square and raises it using the push/pull tool in order to make the start of the monument. I then used the pencil tool to make a "X" at the top of the square and used the move tool in order for the building to come to a point. For the Lincoln Memorial I started out by making a base with the square tool. I then raised it up and used the pencil tool in order to cut the base and used the push/pull tool in order to make stairs and used the circle tool to make the pillars.

2 comments:

  1. This came out really nice nick! You should have added shadows though, it would have looked sweet!

    ReplyDelete