Friday, March 27, 2009



For this building I was trying to replicate some modern architecture because I like the angles that are created that are unique The second floor deck was my favorite part because it makes a L shape creating depth. It was really simple but in order to make some of the lines and angles it was challenging. Creating the little pool of water next to the house was hard as well making it look like it was going into the ground, so I had to slope the grass using the move copy tool but it kept taking other piece of my house with it.
I did download one plant to put in the (what is supposed to be) plant boxes. I will put in a lot more vegetation but it is really slow on these computers. It ended up looking more like a condo but im going to work on it more.

No comments:

Post a Comment