Monday, March 30, 2009

La Castle of DOOM~!
















Alright! These are shots for the still incomplete Castle o' Doom, which is a very confusing work ways of internal pathways hidden in the depths of Madrid, Spain.
Actually, I have no clue.
Anyways! I created this very easily, even though it took me a while. I mostly used the square tool to construct the structure of the building. One part was a half-circle, and I used the 'Follow Me' tool to make it another room. I coloured it, and then I proceeded to make everything mostly black, accept for the occasional red patch in which you all should know of as to what it is. Ahem. Anywho, I then went into the walls somehow and thought, "Aha! I will make a path in the walls!" So I did, using the eraser tool to erase every blocking object that there was, and then (for the most part) I coloured that, too. Adn viola! One very interesting maze-type-thing located in Madrid, Spain! ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment