Monday, March 16, 2009


This is an unfinished product of my house that I have been working on for a while. The finished product will have a real picture of my house to compare them. I had a hard time doing the middle piece of the house in between the garage and the house part because once you pull it up you have to delete the lines that it makes in order to make the roof separate on both parts of the house. This was frustrating at first because I could not make a roof but I eventually figured it out. I also figured out that in order to make stairs you have to use rectangles and can't use the pencil tool because it will not let you pull the stairs out once you draw them.

2 comments:

  1. The 3D effect you've created with your design is really neat. This reminds me of the original architectural renderings of John Bapst that we have in the school. It'll be interesting to see your drawing side-by-side with a photo of your house.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really cool...I like how it looks like there is glass in the windows. I like how it looks like a house lot, with the grass and everything. Really good job.

    ReplyDelete