Friday, March 27, 2009

Colorful Space Station

This is my latest project. I'm making a space station for Mr. Murphy's game. The red thing is the engine. I made the two reflecting sides by using the scale tool to mirror it. Thin I had to screw around with the move tool to get it in place. I used the follow me tool a lot to make the donuts and the cones. That transparent sphere at the front is eventually going to be a bio-dome with futuristic buildings and water falls etc. I don't really know how big it will be, I'll scale it to Mr. Murphy's needs.

1 comment:

  1. The amount of work Pat put into placing the various objects of the space station really was amazing. An exercise in patience. He really did a great job in creating a process that worked for him by drawing guidelines to use for placement within the station itself.

    ReplyDelete