Sunday, March 1, 2009

Posting, Commenting & grades

Ladies & Gents-
This is a gentle reminder that you are all being graded not only on the work that you post, but also on the quality and content of your blog posts and comments. If you need to see the grade refer to the rubric that I handed out. If you need a new copy of the rubric it is on bapstmoodle.com

Specifically I am referring to blog posts with little or no text, images that have been poorly formatted for viewing in the blog, poor spelling, grammar & syntax, and most importantly little to no description of your process. The idea here is to share the process with your classmates and anyone else that would like to learn about the tools we are using. These blog posts are 3/4 of your grade each week. It shouldn't take more than 20 minutes to create a good post.

Any questions...just ask.

1 comment:

  1. Guess what, Mr. Champney? Apparently, google fixed the firefox glitch. I can now post from my computer. Sorry about my lack of posts lately, hopefully all the ones I just set up will do the job.

    ReplyDelete