Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Unbrella corp underground settlement.



To the left is a top view of a seemingly plain grassy area with a helicopter pad and a shed. To the right is what it really is. It is a underground settlement. In the beginning I made a house and a car. You cant see the them from here because the settlement is very big about forty stories high. It is supposed to be a city underground where you can wait out the zombie virus. To get the walls of the city I made a long, thin rectangle thing the rectangle tool then I used the push/pull tool To make it very high, then I went to the end and and put a line from top to bottom and use the push/pull tool to make it go length wise. I did that till it made a square box. To make the top roof I used the rectangle tool and put one point at one corner of the inside rectangle and then the other point at the corner diagonal of the first one.

1 comment:

  1. Any chance you're a creative writer? You should be! It would be very interesting to see more detail of the settlement design you spoke about where people would "wait out the zombie virus." I particularly liked the way you included the top view and your description of the "seemingly plain grassy area."

    ReplyDelete