Friday, March 27, 2009

Chelsey Walks Colored


This is my animation that I posted before, but I added colors, a background, and some extra background animations.
The moving steam was really quite fun to make. All I did was draw the beginning shape of the steam, insert a whole bunch of frames, create the way I wanted the steam to end up then use the "Shape Tween" tool. What this does is gradually molds one shape into another over a series of frames. I used the same tactic for the clock that blinks red. I made it a darker red in the first frame then shape tween'd it to a brighter red. (The steam, the clock, and Chelsey are all "Symbols"--animations within an overall animation--so they continue to loop while the overall animation runs).

Anyway, this is my last day with flash for now. It was the best program I've worked with, and I definitely want to buy it. I highly recommend trying out the free trial.

--Martin

2 comments:

  1. Sorry your trial ran out. The inclusion of the steam from the coffee maker in the background really adds a great deal to this animation. Subtle details like that really make it seem more real. It's a great effect.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow marty. thiz lookz so cool. I like the colors and the steam and light on the coffee pot. it looks so cool. You're really good at it.

    ReplyDelete