Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Comet between Mars and Earth

I chose to do this because I like outer space and this was the first thing that popped into my head. I got to know the smudge tool a lot it helped blend the colors together. First what I did was make the planets and the comet, to make them I used the Ellipse tool. Then what I did was add the base color for mars then I added some craters and smudged the outer edge of them, after that I put some more layers of colors like a darker version of the base and black, I used the smudge tool to blend them together. To get the shade on the planets i used the airbrush tool.

2 comments:

  1. Good use of the smudge tool on mars. How did you do the comet?

    ReplyDelete
  2. This came a long way during the course of the week. You did a good job sticking with it.

    ReplyDelete