Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Original:
Edited:









In this I used the healing tool to get rid of her wrinkles. I used color from not only her skin, but also from the other girl beside her. In the process of getting rid of her wrinkles she became tanner. Also in the original picture she had wrinkles on her neck and those were really hard to cover up so I copied some of her turtle neck and pasted it up so the neck would be higher inorder to cover those wrinkles.
To make her eyes less old looking I used the smudge tool to blend her eye shadow. Then to make her eyes more defined I added a low opacity pencil line along the top of the eye to be like eye liner.




2 comments:

  1. This woman looks like a new lady. Nicely done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful job on the wrinkles! I agree with Amanda she is a new woman!! :)

    ReplyDelete