Friday, February 13, 2009

More Freckles and eye color changes


In this picture I also removed all of their freckles. I also removed some of the hair from the girl in the middle's face by using the bandaid tool and putting skin over the strands of hair. I also changed her eye color from a greenish color to more of a bluish hue. I used the colorize tool for this by using an ellipse to shape her eyes and then right clicking to get color and clicking colorize. This time I remembered the numbers that went with the colors so that both eyes have the same exact tint. I made all of their teeth a little whiter by using the airbrush paintbrush and changing the opacity to a lower setting. If you look closely you can also see a freckle on the girl of the way to the right (her neck) which I also removed by using te bandaid tool.

No comments:

Post a Comment