Friday, February 27, 2009

what would you do on your last day?






I made this animation because I wanted to make some thing that was dramatic and made people think. Basically I cut out everything but the background. I made a black background then put a bunch of white dots and some colored ones and then used the blur tool on most of the stars. To make the animation I optimized the thing for gimp then I just duplicated the meteor a lot and every one I moved it a bit closer. At the end I put the exploded earth.

2 comments:

  1. thats pretty good looking. did you create the exploded earth though? if yo did how did you do it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. no that would have been very difficult. What I did was got a realistic looking picture of the earth exploding and then I cut it out and added it on a new layer at the end.

    ReplyDelete