Wednesday, February 11, 2009


no freckles/ color change


original

The original image had freckles and green eyes as shown above. I removed her freckles just to play around with the tool by using the bandaid button. I just chose a portion of her skin that did not have freckles by holding down the control button and then clicking on the freckles to remove them. I had to change the selected section of freckless skin however, because her skin tones changed throughout the image and there are shadows. I also changed the color of her eyes by selecting the ellipse tool and fitting the ellipse to the shape of her eye. After that all you have to do is right click and scroll down to colors and then go over to colorize to select the lightness, hue and color that you want to change to.




4 comments:

  1. I think the eyes on here look really cool. you can't even tell that you changed the color it looks so natural.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice, thanks for telling how to change eye color, I'm going to try it myself

    ReplyDelete
  3. The eyes came out really good! They look better then her real eyes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Samantha's use of the ellipse tool was interesting to watch. She did a very good job of using the tool to fit the exact shape of the irises, especially since they are not perfectly round.

    ReplyDelete