Tuesday, February 3, 2009

My Super-Special-Awesome Post #1 (GIMP)


This was one of the first few things I did for Media class. I used the pencil tool first to outline the tree trunk and the horizon area, and the 'leaves' as well. Then, I used the fuzzy brush tool and gave it a funkier look, but I still wasn't satisfied so I used the smudge tool on basically everything. I love how the grass came out, but it's still kind of lame. ^_^; Most of my techniques I used for this is what I learned from Media class, mostly because I was still learning how everything worked and such.
(Note: This IS supposed to be a 'firey-tree' looking thing, but it didn't come out as I hoped... Ahaha...)

1 comment:

  1. Good use of the smudge tool. Love how the grass came out. I also like how you did the leaves.

    ReplyDelete