Friday, February 27, 2009


I first began with the photo on the right and transformed it to the photo on the left. What I did first was fixed and whitened his teeth. This is a very simple task to do. First I fixed his chipped teeth with the paint brush and then whitened them by changing the opacity level to zero. Then what I did was tried to remove his facial hair. This was a very hard task to do, nearly impossible. I tired numerous tools from by toolbar and I was unable to remove the hair on his face. So I finally gave up and decided to just remove the hair that was on his collar.

2 comments:

  1. I saw how hard you worked on this and I know it was a tough job to take on. Even though you couldn't completely remove his facial hair you did a good job trimming him up. And his teeth look really good. He truly is a new man.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is great! It doesn't look "photo shopped" - so you obviously worked really hard to get the hair to look natural and matched.
    Mrs. Grover

    ReplyDelete