Thursday, February 26, 2009

Woman with freckles



The image on the right is the original photo and the one on the left is the one I modified. For this women I first used the healing tool to remove her freckles. I next whitened her teeth by using the paint brush and lowered the opacity. The thing I had trouble with was coloring her hair. The trouble I had was actually selecting her hair, I finally figured out that in order to do this you must go select menu and click from path to select it. After I got this accomplished I use the hue-saturation under the colors menu and changed the color to a chocolate brown.

3 comments:

  1. This looks really good ky! She looks better with darker hair and no freckles!! you worked really hard on this but it was worth it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good job Ky! I saw you working on this for a lot of days but you did a really good job! She looks so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks really good Kylie. I know you struggled a bit with selecting the hair, your effort paid off nicely. Great description of your process too.

    ReplyDelete