Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Beach




When making this is started with a completly empty beach scene. I copied off a seagull and placed it in the foreground. I then found a picture of a couple walking along the beach in the sand i copied them off of the pictuer and added them. I repeated the same process with the child, sailboat, and lighthouse. After adding the objects i realiozed that they were very obviously lighter than the general color scheme of the pictuer so i took a ligh grey paitbrush to them all with a lover opacity to darken them to fit the picture better.

1 comment:

  1. I peaked over Luke's shoulder quite a bit to see how he accomplished this beach scene. What I think is especially effective here is that the pieces he inserted look very appropriate in theme, size, and color (with his edits) to the background scene he chose.

    ReplyDelete