Wednesday, February 11, 2009


In this photo I started with the picture on the left and then transformed it to the picture on the right. The first thing that I did was eliminated most of his freckles. The way I did this was by selecting from the toolbox the healing tool and then found a spot on the original picture that did not have any freckles, then I pushed in the ctrl key and clicked. To begin eliminating freckles what I did was clicked on anywhere there were any freckles and then they would disappear. After getting rid of all his freckles I next whitened his teeth. To whiten teeth what you have to do is select the paint brush and change it to white. Next change the opacity level to the lowest it can be then change the size of the paintbrush to fit the tooth size.

1 comment:

  1. He looks so great Kacy. His you have finally mastered making teeth the perfect white.

    ReplyDelete