Monday, February 9, 2009

Curious George


This is a picture of Curious George, it was a very simple picture to make in gimp. What I did first was found the picture online and then opened it up in gimp. The next thing that I did was went to the layer menu and added a new layer to the original layer of the picture. So now I had a background layer of George and a new blank layer on the top of it. It was actually pretty hard t0 make sure that I was not drawing on the background layer but eventually I figured out how to stay on the new layer. The last thing that I had to do was add color to the picture. What I did was selected the color picker tool from my toolbox to get the exact colors that I needed. Then I used the bucket fill tool to color it in.

1 comment:

  1. This is really cool kace! I just learned how to use layers and they help a lot!

    ReplyDelete