Tuesday, February 3, 2009





I was going for more of an abstract look, with a lot of colors and really bright. I like the smudge tool cause it helped me make the snow caps and the avalanche. Also I used a really neato tool to make the sun and lighting on the the 2nd picture. I used the tool called spark and I found that it makes a really neato sun. But most of my pictures that I will post are going to be bright and not really toward the realistic side. This is because I like having really bright colors catch my eye and I believe that the colors I use really puts a spin on stuff.

2 comments:

  1. Very other worldly & bright; the first has a great tye-dyed effect as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here is what seems really cool to me about your second piece. Because the snow on the mountain peaks has a bit of a fluffy aspect, the more prominent peak could be the back and mane of a horse...so I am wondering what I would see if the frame expanded...mountain or animal? It gives the piece a mysterious and fantastical quality, especially with that great sun Neat.
    Mrs. Grover

    ReplyDelete